When traveling many of us leave packing until the last minute and then start rushing around gathering last minute Items!
It helps to be organised so we don’t forget important things,such as our”Passports.” (It Happens)
Writing a list before hand is a great way to keep tract of the things we will need for our fun filled vacation.
Jamaica is a tropical climate and one of the things I have to have when in Jamaica is Mosquito repellent!
I particularly love to use Aloe Vera. (Single Bible)
its a fabulous plant that has many health benefits and is excellent for the skin, and hair.
Its a great natural repellant as well as a recommended treatment for sunburn, having a lovely cooling effect.
Make sure you give yourself plenty of time when it comes to writing your list so you can remember everything you might need while on your vacation and have the time to buy them.
Here is a list of some of the essential items you will need when traveling to Jamaica
- Passports (Valid for at least 6 Months on date of entry)
- Airline Tickets
- Cash and ATM Cards (Including extra funds for emergencies)
- Important numbers written down
- Snacks and Water
- Toiletries (Including Baby Wipes)
- Medications/ Medical Equipment
- Reading Glasses
- Mosquito Repellent
- International Phone with Credit on it (Vaule for money on calls and Internet Use)
- International Power Adapter
- Phone and Device Chargers
- First Aid Kit
- Quick drying towels and Clothes
- Beach Bag
- Waterproof Shoes
- Waterproof Phone/Device Cases
- Sunhat/Baseball Cap
For The Lastest High-Tech Goods For Traveling
Check-Out Our Online Store