Jamaica has some of the best beaches in the world,
get out of the resort and explore all that this beautiful Island has to offer.
When in Jamaica there are some beaches you just have to visit even just once to get a real sense of Jamaica and that “irie” feeling, that only Jamaica has!
we’ve done the hard work for you and checked out the best beaches in Jamaica for you to enjoy!
- Seven Mile BeachSituated in Negril, Seven Mile Beach as the name suggest offers 7 miles of glorious beach to stroll along or lounge on while sipping on a cocktail or two! The longest beach in Jamaica it is well worth a visit. There is also a Margaritaville for you to enjoy. As well as duty free shopping for those that fancy it.
- Doctor’s Cave Beach In Montego Bay, Jamaica’s 2nd City Doctor’s Cave beach, is a popular spot with tourist and locals alike, delicious food is available at the nearby restaurants. Vendors and radios are banned so the beach has a nice peacefully feel to it although it can be very busy at peak times. For the adventurous traveler water sports are also available.
- Reggae BeachBetween Ocho Rios and Oracabessa, it is considered one of the islands best kept secrets! its Friday after work parties are renowned and go on until the evening hours. 3 beach front bars offer great platters and drinks for you to enjoy while listening to the DJ’s or live music.
- Boston Bay Beach The birth place of “jerk” isn’t just about the food! Portland is the place to head to for clear blue waters and picture perfect views. Like surfing? Well this is the beach to be at for the experienced and novice surfer alike,this beach is one of the few in Jamaica to attract surfers!
- Burwood BeachRecently up graded to include a children’s play area and gazebo’s, this beach is popular with cruise ship passengers,who come in at Falmouth Pier which is a short drive away. You can also find locals here enjoying the crystal clear waters and the water sports the beach has to offer!