Falmouth Court House in the parish of Trelawny,is a wonderful building, in one of the best preserved Georgian towns in the Caribbean.
Constructed in 1815,it was destroyed by fire in 1926.
This magnificent building was restored in 2007, guided tours of the building are available to get a full history of a place that is of International significance.
Below is a wonderful video showing the beauty of Falmouth.
Falmouth Heritage walks have guided tours of the historic Falmouth check out their Facebook page for more information